Thursday, April 12, 2012

Causes of Absence seizure



Often, no underlying cause are often found for absence seizures. several kids seem to own a genetic predisposition to them. typically hyperventilation will trigger an absence seizure.

In general, seizures are caused by abnormal nerve cell (neuron) activity within the brain. The brain's nerve cells normally communicate with one another by sending electrical and chemical signals across the synapses that connect the cells. In people that have seizures, the brain's usual electrical activity is altered. throughout an absence seizure, these electrical signals repeat themselves over and over in an exceedingly three-second pattern.

People who have seizures may have altered levels of neurotransmitters, that are the chemical messengers that facilitate the nerve cells communicate with each other.

This type of seizure could also be a lot of prevalent in kids. several kids gradually outgrow absence seizures over months to years.

1 comment:

  1. DOES HERBS CURE EPILEPSY/SEIZURE?

    Sometimes, it takes the illness of a love one to open our eyes to the power beyond our imagination. I do not know how to tell stories, but I am must begin by saying a thank you to Dr. Mohan for keeping to the path of natural medicine through HILTON. Jake seizure began at 6, we couldn’t point to the cause. Had no idea about seizure or treatment. In search for a cure, I read all I could found, none pointed to herbs as a treatment or a cure. It was all about conventional doctors and dozens of anti-convulsant medications. Armed with such information, I didn’t believe herbs could work for seizure either. We spent money on his medications, and hoped for the best. When he tuned 11, no obvious improvement in spite all medications. The medications he took caused memory loss and other side effects.

    We took steps as family to save our boy. I read all I could find, we tried CBD Oil, nothing positive happened. I did not give up anyway, I believed there must be a way. Only a matter of time. I took my search to the internet. I was lucky when I looked up natural cure to seizure and HILTON was top searched. The reviews I read were encouraging. Dr. Mohan was the best person I contacted on the internet. Although I saw a lot of claims about herbs promising a cure to seizure, I contacted them too, I had my doubts. Frankly it was not what I wanted. Dr. Mohan never pressured us to use HILTON he only gave us his word. I am glad, everything turned out perfectly well after Jake used HILTON. Herbs answered my question. IT WORKED!

    Jake is 15 already and for the past 4 years, no single episode of seizure. His brain which was almost damage by Keppera and the rest drugs has been restored and stable. Herbs still work, I can bet you that seizure has a cure through HILTON. I used it for Jake you too can give it a try. I hope this helps! This is where I found my way to HILTON. I will encourage you to visit. www.seizurecure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete